Explore the world of theater in an engaging program for grades 3-6. Small group settings emphasize self-expression, collaboration, and creativity in a fun-filled, inclusive environment. Class themes include:
- Character Development and Monologues – using the body and voice to bring a character to life
- Improvisation – engaging the imagination through real-time creation
- Costume, Makeup, and Set Design – experiencing the world of theater as a whole
- Script Writing – stretching literacy skills
- Performance – sharing new and classic plays with family and friends!
Fall 2020 Programs Coming Soon!