Want to start a new musical instrument or need a gift that inspires creativity?
Prairie Music & Arts offers a variety of pre-elementary and elementary-aged group programs in music and drama!
- Early Childhood Music for ages birth through 4.5 – giving even the youngest an opportunity to experience the joy of music.
- Friends at the Piano for grades K and 1 – laying the ground work for future private-lesson studies in piano.
- S.I.N.G. elementary vocal class for grades 2-5 – a special group program for children who love to sing!
- Drama for grades 3-6 – a program in which children are encouraged to explore their inner thespian through character and scene development.
- Art programs for students of all ages – discover yourself emotionally and personally through creative expression in the visual arts!
Visit our Music, Drama, and Art pages for class descriptions, costs, and specifics regarding each class session!
Registration questions: Email the PMA Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program questions: Contact Group Program Coordinator Julie Baskinger at email@example.com.
Private lessons available for Piano, Voice, Guitar, Trumpet, Low Brass, Cello, and Drum Set.
We have limited availability in piano, voice, violin, and viola lessons. Please CALL at your earliest convenience to learn about lesson openings in the piano and string departments.
- Please read through the Policy Document carefully.
- Tap “print screen” when viewing the tuition page and save this information for your records
- Complete registration entirely before returning to the PMA website to make online payments. Cash and check payments are also accepted and must be received within 48 hours of completing registration.
- Registrations are honored in a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registrations are not accepted without a first tuition payment and administration fee.
- Adult students have a separate registration form.
- Students must have an instrument for at-home practice prior to registering for instrumental lessons.
All of the policy documents, pricing information, and pertinent registration forms can be found on our “music” page!
You will be contacted via email and/or phone to schedule a lesson time. Contact Julie Baskinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 834-9550 for more information.
Support the Arts by helping us raise $20,000 by our 20th anniversary in November, 2019
ARVE Error: Need Provider and ID to build iframe src
Colectivo Coffee Sale & Fundraiser: Ongoing until 2/16
Enrichment Week: February 24th-27th. Sign-ups posted in lobby no later than February 10th.
Pop Cabaret Fundraiser: March 15th at The Venue on Winnebago. 3pm-6pm
Summer Accents 2018 – Prairie Music & Arts programming for art, drama, and music this summer!